Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello Readers :-)

Happy Autumn Readers! Read anything good lately?



I just wanted to drop into to say I'm sorry for not writing any reviews in a while. I've felt kind of bad for not keeping up with this blog because i really do enjoy writing reviews. I have been busy reading lots of new books (and learning how to surf! It's lots of fun.) and doing some other stuff. I've just finished a brand new book and I have some more that I've read lately that I would like to start reviewing again. So I am going to try to get better at writing more often. :) Maybe two reviews a week? I don't know, but I will get better at it. :) I will be adding more books to my list of books I want to read or review as well. I hope that you will enjoy them!

(By the way, I was not able to come up with a good review for The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan {the fourth book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series}. I tried and tried but nothing would come to me, so I gave up. :-P
But I have made one for The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan, that I was hesitating to post, but I think I will now.)

But I also wanted to see if anyone thinks it might be a good idea if I started writing in here about other things than books? Like other blogs I could write about whatever I want too like unschooling, surfing, crafts, baking, my comparative mythology studies, my day-to-day-routine and other subjects I like to talk about.
I think that would be lots of fun, and much easier than starting a new blog. ;-) I doubt I would do very many other posts along with the book reviews, but maybe every once in a while. I think I'll try it a few times. :-)

Thanks you reading everyone! I'm going to try to get better at writing here, writing on the other blogs I am on, and writing Emails. :) I hope you enjoy.

~Rhanna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhanna,
    I'm all for more posts on whatever is up for you. I like blogs that have a focus (like your focus is reviews) but that also show the whole person.
    I agree that it would be better than starting a whole other blog. This is your space, it should be what you want it to be. That way, you can write about whatever is up for you at any time. Books or not.
    And you can keep the same name, because your reading room is just your room anyway.
    Love ya,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete