Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 3. Happiness

My Guitar.

This is my Guitar. 
I call her, MyBaby (No other names fit.).
It brings me so much joy when I play. (Last night I got up out of bed, and played guitar in my PJs. It was AWESOME.)
I bought her in September 2011 and I've learned a lot since then. I've learned to play Carol of the Bells, Other Side of the World (KT Tunstall), and Comin' back to me (Jefferson Airplane) and lots of other little melodies, that my AMAZING guitar teacher has taught me. 
My goal is to play Spanish style guitar. My guitar heroes are John Clarke and Rodrigo y Gabriela. It is so inspiring to watch them play. 
Lately I've only been listening to Spanish guitar Pandora stations and I can feel my heart soar when I listen to that music. I can not WAIT until I can play like that.

and AGAIN I'm cutting it close on time. ;)

Goodnight~   

No comments:

Post a Comment