Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day ♥

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! (I've discovered how to change the color of the text. And who knows what I'll do next. Haha! :-D )

I hope you're all having a lovely day! I've caught a cold and it's at it's worse today. :P Not much fun. I was planning to make a pink breakfast but I was too tired this morning. Oh well. So I thought I'd do some writing. It's a perfect day to write when you have a cold. It's gray and windy outside and I have my Artemis mug full of Jasmine tea, I've got a warm sweatshirt on and I have my music on. :) I almost feel like a real writer. Haha! the only thing that would make this more perfect is if I had a heater on under my feet. Brr!

I was looking at the Map I have on this site, that shows all the people who have looked at this blog. WOWIE! I can't believe so many people all over the world have looked at this blog. It's so exciting! Hello to everybody all over the world!!! ((Jumps up and down and waves)) It's super cool! :)

I wonder how people celebrate Valentines day around the world...We've never done too much for it. My mom makes pink food (pink pancakes, pink tuna sandwiches, pink mashed potatoes, etc.) And sometimes my dad will surprise us in the morning with chocolate. This year my grandmother sent all of us kids cards.
I was planning on making pink pancakes, pink hash browns, and bacon (which is kind of pink) for breakfast, but I woke up very tired and stuffed up. I'm feeling much better so I'm going to make dinner. We're going to have roast beef (pink in the middle) pink mashed potatoes (I'll cook a beet in with the potatoes and when I mash them together it'll be pink) and red Swiss chard. YUMMY! I think that will be good. :)

What do you, my lovely readers, like to do on Vday? What are your traditions?

I'm going to go eat some lunch for now. Goat cheese, lunch meat, and GF crackers. Mmm! Happy Valentine's day everyone! :) I'll write more later.
See you later people! :-D
~Rhanna~

No comments:

Post a Comment